Top-rated Affordable Housing Projects in Greater Noida West by ResidentsDecember 23, 2021
December 23: If you have been searching for a quality affordable housing complex to purchase a flat in Greater Noida West and are confused about where to go because there are simply so many mega-scale housing projects being developed in the region, then we recommend you to have a look at CRC Sublimis, an ultra-modern residential complexes with 2-3 BHK apartments developed and ready to be officially open for possession in 3-4 months.
Let’s get to know more about this project!
About CRC Sublimis
CRC Sublimis is a modern and affordable housing complex coming up in the rapidly developing suburbs of Greater Noida West. The project will provide you with the optimal blend of convenience, affordability, and modern facilities, which is necessary for today’s ideal lifestyle. Sublimis is a skillfully and thoughtfully built residential property with all of the required modern amenities and services, and it is the perfect example of today’s contemporary age.
Sublimis Features & Amenities
Sublimis is designed by the world-renowned architect Hafeez Contractor, who has been associated with several mega-scale projects so far. His idea and inputs into designing this magnificent housing complex will entitle you to several quality amenities and services listed below.
- PoolSide Library
- Table Tennis & Billiards
- Squash Court
- Multipurpose Hall cum Indoor Badminton
- Carrom, Chess, Cards Indoor Games room
- Café & Lounge
- Dance & Yoga room
- Best in Class Wardrobe sizes
- Private entrance foyer
- Large service balcony
- Full slab vanity provision in bathrooms
- Best in class ceiling height
- Club With Swimming Pool & Kids Pool
- Mini Golf
- Half Basketball Court
- Party Lawn and Amphitheater
- Tennis Court
- Kids Play Area
- Elderly Park
- Fitness Court
- Individual Drop Off Zone in each tower
- Modern Age Security Provisions
For more information regarding the project features, images and site plans, you can visit their official website right away!
Apart from the cost-effective and affordable luxuries offered at “CRC Sublimis”, there are many more benefits you would experience once you move into one of these plush flats. The biggest advantage of them all includes the availability of nearby amenities. Greater Noida West is one of the rapidly growing areas in the NCR region and Sublimis takes every advantage of that.
The project has been developed at a location that is surrounded by the most useful amenities you would want to have in an area you live in. The logistically rich location of Sublimis accounts for easy accessibility to key amenities like sprawling markets, yummy food joints to medical stores, clinics, and hospitals, everything just a walk away from Sublimis.
- 2 mins drive to FNG expressway
- 5 mins drive to Yatharth hospital
- 5 mins to schools like DPS, Lotus Valley, Ryan International etc.
- 10 mins drive to Sector 76 Metro station
- 10 mins drive to Gaur city mall
- 20 mins drive to Mall Of India, Sector 18, Noida
Furthermore, the road network connectivity and availability of public transport facilities in the area make commutation and traveling even easier for people.
- Where is CRC Sublimis located?
The exact location of the project is;
Plot No. GH 11A, sector 1, Greater Noida, West, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201308
- What type of flats can I purchase at CRC Sublimis?
“CRC Sublimis” is a plush housing complex in Greater Noida West that consists of ready-to-move-in 2/3 BHK affordable apartments fully equipped with all modern-day amenities.
- Why should I buy a ready-to-move-in flat?
The biggest advantage of a ready-to-move-in or a conceptual flat is the “Authenticity of the property”. You are getting what you see. Nothing is a concept that is proposed to be developed. In conceptual apartments, you often get something different from what you had seen or expected.
- What should I consider while buying a ready-to-move-in flat?
The first step in purchasing a home is determining which one best meets your needs and fits within your budget. CRC Sublimis provides you a wonderful home at the greatest rates and with the best quality homes.
- What documents do I need at the time of possession?
During the time of possession of the property, you will need to have the following key documents:
- Original copies of the chain of title agreements and Building Plan approvals
- Original registration and stamp duty receipts
- Possession Letter
- Original share certificate (In case of societies)
- Proof of payment of all dues like maintenance charges, electricity bills, phone, water, and property taxes up to the date of handing possession
- NOC from the Society or other concerned body confirming no objection to the transfer